On November 30, 2018 / Perma Healthcare / 0 Comments
The Significance of Blood Circulation
Blood circulation is one of the main functions of the body. It is responsible for supplying oxygen to the brain and other organs and overall working of the human body. Poor blood circulation can be caused due to:
- Cigarette smoking
- sitting for long periods
- blood clots
Poor blood circulation is a result of a blockage in arteries, which means organs are not receiving enough nutrients. This condition can be fatal. It can cause the development of various health conditions such as:
- Leg ulcers
- Blood clots
- Muscle pain and stiffness
- cramping in the legs
- Skin discoloration
- Retarded nail and hair growth
- Erectile dysfunction
Ways to Improve the Blood Circulation:
There are certain ways that can help to improve the blood flow in the body such as:
- Regular exercise: Exercise causes the dilation of blood vessels that elevates the flow of blood. Exercise is very crucial for the people who have to sit for long hours at their jobs.
- Healthy diet: A diet rich in vitamin C and E helps to increase the flow of blood. Also, ginger and garlic can help to improve blood circulation. Some of the amino acids also help to improve the flow of blood.
- Yoga and relaxing therapies: Breathing exercises have a calming effect on your mind. They also decrease the stress. Massage can act as a stress buster and also improves the blood circulation at the same time.
The Significance of Squalene in Improving the Blood Circulation
Squalene is a natural substance that can help to improve blood circulation without causing any adverse effects. It facilitates the blood circulation by cleaning, purifying and detoxifying the blood from toxins. Moreover, it improves the blood circulation by reducing the cholesterol levels in the blood that can narrow the arteries and affect the blood circulation. It increases the HDL (high-density lipoproteins) which is good cholesterol and excretion of bad cholesterol, LDL (low-density lipoprotein). Thus, the obstruction in the blood circulation due to narrowing of blood vessels can be prevented by using Squalene as a health supplement and proper blood circulation can be maintained.